- Key concepts
- Tavana IT AB is responsible for personal data
- What types of information do we collect?
- Information from other sources
- How do we use the information?
- Consent to e-mailing, direct marketing, and continued contact
- How long is the data stored?
- Who can take part in the information?
- We share certain information within the framework of cooperation with third parties
- Where is the information stored?
- You have the right to know what information we have about you
- Contact information for Tavana IT AB
1. Key concepts.
Personal information is information that individually or together with other information can be used to identify, locate or contact an individual. Examples of personal information are name, telephone number, and IP address.
Processing of personal data involves all types of handling of personal data, for example, collection, analysis, registration, and storage.
The person responsible for personal data is the person who determines the purpose of processing personal data and who decides which personal data is requested. It is the person responsible for personal data who is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with current personal data legislation.
2. Tavana IT AB is responsible for personal data.
Tavana IT AB is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
3. What types of information do we collect?
When you contact us, apply for a job, or register via a form, you may be asked to provide information. Depending on the situation, we may request the following personal information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Which company do you work for
- Job title
- Other information such as free text questions or form answers
- Technical data: the URL through which you access our web pages, your IP address and user behavior, type of browser, language and identification information, and operating system.
4. What types of information do we collect?
When you agree that we process your personal data, you also agree that we may register other information about you that you have provided to us previously in other contexts. Based on publicly available information, we may also supplement your registered information with industry, additional contact information, information about previous jobs, or job title. If you are a customer of ours, we may supplement your information with additional contact information that you have provided to us via, for example, a previous job application or customer assignment.
5. How do we use the information?
The information you provide is used for the following purposes:
- Sales and marketing activities in the form of direct mail or telephone contact
- Customer care and information efforts about our offers and job opportunities
- To get statistics and data about user behavior to improve our website and the user experience of it
- So that we can give you a more personal experience and deliver product offers and other content that you may be interested in
We ask for your contact information to:
- Respond to inquiries and job applications
- Send the requested material, or in another way fulfill what we have undertaken in exchange for you submitting your information
- Establish and maintain a dialogue
- Send information that may be of interest to you
- Add yourself to mailing lists for news and other content you have chosen to take part in
6. Consent to e-mailing, direct marketing, and continued contact.
By agreeing to our processing of your personal data in accordance with the purposes set out above, you agree to:
- We can send direct marketing to you via e-mail about our services
- We may contact you by e-mail or telephone
- Subscribe to the type of email you have chosen to accept. You can update your subscription settings and say no to further mailings by following the link you find at the bottom of all our mailings, or by contacting us directly.
7. How long is the data stored?
We only process personal data for so long that we can fulfill the purpose of their collection, then we delete the data.
8. Who can take part in the information?
The information provided will be available to a limited number of people within the company who work in the departments for marketing, sales, delivery, and candidate management.
9. We share certain information in the framework of cooperation with third parties.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. If there is an ongoing sales, customer, or recruitment dialogue between you, us, and any of our partners, we may share information about you in the form of:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Which company do you work for
Har vi registrerat dina uppgifter i samband med ett event som vi genomför tillsammans med en extern part kan vi komma att överföra samma kategorier av personuppgifter som angivet ovan samt eventuellt svar på ytterligare formulärfrågor eller fritextsvar.
10. How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is stored behind secure networks and is only available to a limited number of people who have special rights to these systems. These persons are obliged to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you enter is encrypted via SSL (Secure Socket Layer technology).
The data is handled within the framework of the Data Protection Regulation, GDPR. All information is covered by confidentiality agreements and our staff has access to only the systems and functions that their duties require.
11. You have the right to know what information we have about you.
From 25 May 2018, the new Data Protection Act will come into force. You then have the right to receive information about what information we have about you in the form of a register extract. You can also request that we correct incorrect information or delete information about you. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete the information we have about you. Please note that deletion of your personal data with us may affect the delivery of information within the framework of a customer relationship, as well as possibly affect ongoing dialogues.
If you want to withdraw your consent, or request an extract from the register, correction or deletion, please contact us at the e-mail address we have entered in the section for contact information. To view your register extract, you need to send an electronic copy of a signed document with your request.
12. Contact information for Tavana IT AB.
Tavana IT AB is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have questions about our treatment or wish to get in touch with us to exercise your rights, you will find our contact information below:
Tavana IT AB
Vasagatan 10, 111 20 STOCKHOLM